[LK] Amplify [LK] Amplify

The absolute best

I was going to say a lot of things. Basically, jsut read Illidanek's post. This song is absolutely the most awesome in history. The first time I listened, I was like "this song's okay." Months later and I can't keep it out of my head. I was thinking about what to say, had a nice review to write, and then this guy comes along and steals the words from me. Anyway, there's no way to express it in words. You rock, this song rocks, it's just inexpressibly awesome.

I personally think this is one of your best works. It just doesn't get any better than this. Not to say you can't do better, but NO ONE can do better. It is THE PERFECT song. Totally, completely, incredibly, impossibly good. Whenever I'm feeling down, it gets me up. You could sell it on the street as an alternative to drugs. You'd probably be better off in a well-deserved professional music job :P

Keep it up man, keep it real. You deserve a cookie for this song.

[LK] Flight [LK] Flight

Someone's set up a bombing run on you recently...

I don't know why, but your songs have had some pretty low ratings recently. They're just as good as ever. Keep it up!

SC - Falling Down [LK Remix] SC - Falling Down [LK Remix]

Your music is always awesome.

Your music is always professional and great. In fact it's an eargasm. You just need to ignore the zero bombers. There are far too many of them in this world, lol. Great work keep it up ;)

Oh by the way, I like the way you'e been moving with your music lately. More into a dancy house type thing, don't know how to describe it. That doesn't mean your old tunes are bad or anything, them and your and new ones are always #1.

LK412 responds:

Wow man, i really appreciate it, thanks :D

~EnV~ Melody Bischnitz ~EnV~ Melody Bischnitz

I love you if you make a full song!

Seriously, this is awesome. I don't know why it's rated 3.6. 5/5, 10/10. You're awsome. :D

[LK] Amplify [WiP] [LK] Amplify [WiP]

Amplify my speakers!

It won't go loud enough. Stupid crappy speakers. You win again, but maybe next time the speakers will bring the power of a NEW STEREO! Keep it up. :D

AzZul - In The Night [LK Mix] AzZul - In The Night [LK Mix]

Ignore the zero bombers.

2.3/5? -_- Ignore the haters. You're awesome. And that sums it up, there's nothing else to it, lol.

[LK] Apart [LK] Apart

I'm loving it.

I don't know where you get your inspiration for your (many) songs, but it really doesn't matter as long as they keep coming. Gotta love it.

Dj Doodle- enjoy Dj Doodle- enjoy

Stolen.

This track is completely stolen, except for the very beginning. The original is Groove Coverage - Summer Rain (Rob Mayth Remix) I have noticed most if not all your tracks are stolen. Stop now, please - actually, continue and get banned. Don't take credit for something that's not yours.

[LK] -Fly With Me [HelthRMX] [LK] -Fly With Me [HelthRMX]

Nice.

Time to fire up the ol' Audiosurf ;) I love your songs, they're so awesome.

Lol thanks!

[LK] My Fantasy [WiP] [LK] My Fantasy [WiP]

You should get paid.

Seriously, find a job somewhere working for the makers of like, Final Fantasy or something (no pun intended on the title). I've listened to most of your songs, and just wanted to say that I think you're pretty much unrivaled here on Newgrounds. You're seriously one of my favorite artists. Well, I'm off to download all your songs... ;)

One more thing, I don't think the trancy part sounds dull. So, yeah... Hand his to Square Enix and you'll have the job in no time.

LK412 responds:

Haha! Well I dont get reviews like this often and it feels AWESOME when i do.

Thanks a lot man!

I really appreciate your non stop support!

:D!!!