Space Destruction Space Destruction

Room for improvement

There's potential. There are a few problems with it, though.

First off, the aim system is quite frankly crap. If you could develop it a bit differently it could make for a unique experience, but for now it's just annoying. Most games have move and aim independent of each other.

Then there's the problem of repetitiveness. It's just a little too boring. There needs to be variety. Like enemies that fire back, for instance. Different levels or missions, maybe a boss now and then.

And I'd grab some music of the NG audio portal too. ;)

Good luck with your project.

MrS1ck responds:

Thank you! I had some "creative" (or lack thereof :P) block but really wanted to just get action script understood, thank you for the helpful review and when it gets better I'll be sure to shoot you a message!

Sqare Smasher Sqare Smasher

I enjoyed it.

I thought it was okay. However, you need some sound - at the least some music. Also, I thought it would be better if you had the blocks fall randomly rather than from over your mouse.

Baby Vs Spiders Baby Vs Spiders

Pretty fun.

I kind of enjoyed it. However, I had a few problems with the double-tap jump thing. Whenever I would simply be trying to move, it would jump into a random spider. Try making control+arrows jump or something. Overall though it was pretty fun.

Canyon Race Canyon Race

Potential

I think this game has potential; however, it is too boring and monotonous to be of any real entertainment. You should add some sort of an AI to race against, and possibly an item system to use against them. Also, there's definitely way too much of a problem with getting stuck in guard rails. The music also needs some work.

Put some more work into it, and you could have a fun game on your hands.

Diablo TETRIS Diablo TETRIS

Fun

I like the theme. My only problem was that if a row was cleared, anything on top of it was floating, and there was no gravity. This made it a bit hard to fit things under it. I also agree with ududy below me - splitscreen and special skills are great ideas. However it's still a great game. I love tetris and can see that a lot of work went into making this, so good job.

Escape the Cave Escape the Cave

Just too difficult.

Maybe it would be easier if you mad a cirlce of light to see by, and you had to remember the route. However, in this form it's just too hard.

Paws Paws

Fun.

I liked this game, was fun trying to figure out the combos. Only problem was that you could basically make yourself invincible by spamming damage orbs.

LavaRun LavaRun

Slightly amusing.

I found it amusing for a few mintues, but after that it just got boring. It's just too generic. Also, the detection for whether or not you landed on a rock was pretty musch crap.

MagnetiBall MagnetiBall

Awesome!

I like the concept of rotating hte room. My only complaint is that pressing space wouldn't work if you killed yourself on a trap - you had to press "play". Other than that, awesome.

Chromium Chromium

Great

I liked this game in that all the explosions created artwork for the background, and that you could create chain reactions. However, I would have given it 10/10 if there was an upgrade system of some sort, and maybe more powerups.

ChromeShark responds:

I toyed about with an upgrade system but I wanted to keep the gameplay continuous. If there was interest in a sequel I may consider adding one next time. Thanks for your review.