Poor Luigi :( Poor Luigi :(

Great animation

Very good quality animation, but the humor is just not that funny. For one, try making it longer at least, and try making it a bit more fast paced.

Ecopoiesis Ecopoiesis

Awesome

I was thinking it was us, humans, on Mars... I'm sure that was where you were heading with the animation, to make people think that. Beautiful artwork, great animation, great concept. The music fits perfectly. You get a cookie.

*cookie get*

th1rt3en responds:

I was trying to throw off the scent of the planet, but still put in some clues and foreshadowing, like the movement from the outer planets in, the three in Ceres 3, and the moon. Thanks!

The Snap The Snap

Interesting, to say the least

This is what I would expect to see if I ever did drugs. I enjoyed it, I for one can apprecieate randomness.

The Lost Lake The Lost Lake

Wow...

I was absolutely touched by this animation like no other. I only understood it after the man comitted suicide, but that made me go and watch it again. I love the concept, I love the animation, I just love it. Your animations are absolutely some of the best ever. Keep on making them, man. They're perfect.

Squeak Squeak

Great

I enjoyed it. You don't usually see quality material such as this on the Internet. please ignore the d-bag below, some people don't apprecieate art.

Gir 2006 Gir 2006

Could've been improved...

Try a higher frame rate next time, it may be harder, but trust me it'll be worth it.

Cpt Falcon Checkup Cpt Falcon Checkup

Really funny!

I thought this was funny 'cause it's probably true.

And it reminds me of Chuck Norris.

DE_dust DE_dust

Hilarious!

Awesome! Loved when Killer did a matrix style dive and was out of ammo.

Twatlight Twatlight

Hilarious...

"I watch you at night." "It doesn't matter what you do - wait what? WHAT?"

"How old are you?!" "Well over 17!" "300?" "Bingo!"

Probably one of the best parodies ever.